Sunday, February 23, 2014

Solemn Assembly

I have been gone once again much too long.  Today I was impressed to re-post a video message on the Solemn Assembly which I have posted in the past.
I have been thinking and pondering on a couple of verses lately that I believe relate to the message in this video.  One is from Romans 12:1,
" ....that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice...."   and also from 1 Thessalonians 5:23,
".....and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."
There is a deep connection between these two verses and the concept of what worship really comes down to, fully presenting ourselves before Him, and it has to go to the level of including our bodies.  It seems to me that what He is doing in these days is calling a solemn assembly, and there is a deepening sense of the urgency to enter into the fulness of standing before Him.  I pray you will be blessing in watching the video.



No comments: